POC Ventral Air MIPS Lemon Calcite Matt
POC Ventra Air MIPS
- Winner of the coveted Design and Innovation Award 2019, POC Ventral Air MIPS works to enhance a riders aerodynamic profile and minimize drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence. The exceptionally lightweight Ventral Air MIPS has been developed according to our wholehelmet approach.
- Intake and release at both high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education–EasyPost Pro Cycling Team.
- Comes in both matt and gloss colors.
- Sizes - Small (50-56), Medium (54-59), Large (56-61)
- Weight - 230 g CE (Size M), 270 g in CPSC and AS/NZS (Size M)
Shop POC Ventral Air MIPS Lemon Calcite online or visit us in Berlin.
price without VAT:
excl. shipping / incl. VAT