Ritte | Vlaanderen | frameset
THE VLAANDEREN: High performance road for the competitive spirit.
We know that saying it’s fast is cliché, but it is. In fact, it’s not just fast, the Vlaanderen is a damn rocket from Hades. It’s asphalt-crushingly stiff and yet paradoxically comfortable to ride. With a raw performance that is tempered by balance, the Vlaanderen is not only fast and agile but also stable and solid.
PREMIUM CARBON I SEMI-MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION
The Vlaanderen was conceived and designed through research, trial and real-world trials. It's created using a simi-monocoque construction of the highest quality T700 and 24M high and medium modulus carbon from Toray Japan, combined with a proprietary carbon made in-house. Made using precise CNC'd molds to create a consistent and exact outer form, each frame takes dozens of man-hours: from the layup process, to several stages of hand-sanding and painting. But frankly, a bike can have all the best engineering in the world, but what's most important is the way it rides.
STRUCTURE & GEOMETRY
The Vlaanderen features a BB30 bottom bracket system and massive chain stays for power transfer, a tapered steer tube for precise handling and an integrated seat mast to convey all those lovely road sensations straight to the rider. The Vlaanderen also features a rare integrated seat mast, which allows micro vibrations to travel uniformly through the frame and greatly increases road feel. The geometry was developed to be a good all-around competition rig: as comfortable on day-long rides as it is confident in hectic criteriums. Take it down a high-speed descent and you’ll really see where the Vlaanderen is a true stand-out; its slightly longer than typical wheelbase give it confidence-inspiring stability while its rigid front and rear end give you the power to carve the corners.
- Clearance for 25c tires with room to spare.
- Tapered headtube with 1 1/4” bottom bearing.
- Integrated seat mast.
- BB30 bottom bracket.
- Designed for stability.
- Four color options: Gloss Gray, Gloss Belgian, Matte Black/White, Matte Belgian Classic.
- Di2 ready.
- HOUSING IS ROUTED THROUGH FRAME
- BB30 bottom bracket
- 1-1/8" to 1 - 1/4" integrated headset (included)
- Front derailleur clamp size: 34.9
- Max tire size: 25mm at least. Possibly bigger depending on brand and rim width.
- Topper adjustment range: 1.5cm
- Drilled for Di2 with battery mounts under the chainstay.
- Frame weights from 950g-1200g depending on size
Delivery time: 5-6 days
price without VAT:
excl. shipping / incl. VAT