Standert Bicycles offers a five-year extended manufacturer guarantee against manufacturer's defects on all bicycle frames in addition to the legally required two-year warranty and a two-year warranty against manufacturer's defects on all forks.
- • 2 Years from date of delivery for original owner
- • Reduced to 1 year from date of delivery for second owner
- • Valid for manufacturing and material defects on the frame and fork only
- • Costs of returning goods covered by us
- Extended Guarantee
- • Valid for Standert Frames
- • 5 years from date of delivery
- • Only valid for original owner
- • Valid for manufacturing and material defects only
- • Cost of shipping, customs and rebuilding shall be covered by the customer
The guarantee does not include damages to the paintwork or discolouration, nor does it include derailleur hangers or bearings that aren’t part of the frame such as the headset or bottom bracket.
The guarantee does not cover manufacturer defects resulting from wear and improper use or assembly or lack of maintenance and care.
Submit your Warranty or Guarantee Claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below.
Once we have processed your claim, we will send any required shipping labels to you.
Once the products have returned and been checked by us, we will discuss the next steps with you.
More Terms & Conditions
- In case of replacement, Standert will replace your frame with the same or nearest available model, if the original frame should be no longer available.
Terms and conditions for Warranty on non-Standert parts may differ. Please contact us for more information.
- Standert Bicycles reserves the right to request photographs of the damage and may only replace the damaged parts rather than the complete bicycle. Standert Bicycles also reserves the right to issue a store credit at any time for warranty claims we are unable to satisfy based on current production or for any other reason.
If you damaged your bike in a crash, please visit our crash replacement page here