We really like the approach of taking it easy, shifting down a gear, deep breaths, observing and feeling nature around us.
But to be honest when we are on our race bikes we just want that nature thing flying by left and right. Deep breaths should come from our hearts pumping at 190bpm and shifting down a gear should only be in preparation to drop the hammer.
The Kreissäge RS is an aluminium road bike frame made to go fast, brake late, hit the apex, accelerate out of turns and sprint for whatever you are sprinting for. Agile, direct, responsive, safe. Control is fast.
Fast is still F.U.N.
What’s new on the RS?
- Fully internal brake and Di2 cable routing for tidy looks and reduced wear and tear. External cable stops for mechanical shifting optional.
- Custom T47 bb shell with machined inside for optimized weight and space for internal cable routing.
- More tire clearance to fit up to 28mm tires.
What remains the same?
- High end Scandium Aluminium frame with full carbon fork
- The same race proven geometry for superior pedaling efficiency and handling
- Engineered in Berlin, Made in Italy
The Kreissäge RS is available in four colourways: Blue Moon, Fluo Forest, Royal Navy and Team Edition (in Disc or Rim).